Search the Word for Answers – What Does God Say About You?
Look to the bible for what God and Jesus say about you. The love they have for you, how they see you and the promises they have for you. These will be the verses you stand on, verses to recite when negative thoughts creep into your mind or when someone says something negative about you. This is your arsenal of positive affirmations but from the Most High. What He says about you trumps what anyone, including yourself, says about you. Once you have your verses keep them somewhere handy, the notepad on your phone highlighted in your Bible app or even commit a few to memory. I have a few on my wall at home too but I need them at my fingertips, negative thoughts can come up at any time so it’s good to have them accessible at all times.
- Verses about what God says about you
- Psalm 139:14 – I praise you because I’m fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well
- Psalm 46:5 – Go is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day
- Ephesians 1:4 – For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his sight in love
- Provers 31:17 She wraps herself in strength, might and power in all her works.